Monday, November 17, 2008

Alrighty then...


I know is been forever since posting (in fact I've removed stuff more lately than added), but I'm planning to change that finally! I wont bore you with the excuses for not posting but rather, will titillate you with the reasons why I will be posting:
  • I've been going to tons of shows these days, the only thing where I can catch a moments peace.
  • Almost because of this fact I've been a New York Correspondent for this awesome New Zealand radio station 95 BFM. You should check me out Friday evenings (Eastern Standard Time) or Saturday afternoon if you live in the future (AKA 'not in this timezone'). My good pal Hayden East presides and plays the good stuff, lots of which is tough to come by up here.
  • I need a way to vent/channel/sublimate/meditate/whatever-you-wanna call it during these stressful days, and what better way to do that than share great stuff with whoever may stumble across these pages.
And my pledge to you good people who care enough to spend your time here:

I intend to add more concert info - what good are all these shows if i gotta go to them alone?
I will upload photos and live audio from shows I go to (if i could only remeber that damn recorder and camera more often.
I will be giving some reviews of tunes I find of noteworthy goodness or crappiness.
I will host some good Mp3's as well.
I will provide good interweb content I stumble upon- Like this:
The Decemberists: The Tain (hope you got 18 minutes to spare for this one, it's worth it.)



It is a new day, a new chance to live, experience, learn, grow, and blog about it. Wont you join me friend?

No comments: